The Penn State Greater Allegheny Go-60 program offers tuition-free enrollment into undergraduate credit courses.
Guidelines for the Go-60 program include:
- Students must be at least 60 years old
- Students must be retired or working less than half-time (twenty hours or less)
- Students must be Pennsylvania residents
- Participants of Go-60 are permitted to enroll in undergraduate credit course(s) on a "space-available basis" only
- The program does not apply to noncredit courses/workshops, certificate programs, conferences, and other activities offered through Penn State Continuing Education
- Tuition-free enrollment in the Go-60 program applies only to the courses numbered 001 through 399. Any 400 or higher level courses may be taken at the current tuition rate.
- The Go-60 tuition-free enrollment benefit is limited to six credits per semester. Additional credits may be taken at the current tuition rate. Students must meet any course prerequisites and follow established rules, regulations, and procedures applicable to all students.
- Students may apply to a degree program at Penn State Greater Allegheny
- Students receiving the Go-60 tuition benefit will not be eligible for any other campus-based scholarship programs.
Although students who meet the above guidelines can take undergraduate courses tuition-free, students will be responsible for fees and other costs associated with the course.
Fee schedule for the Go-60 Program
If your total number of credits above are between 1-4
Technology Fee = $86
If your total number of credits above are between 5-8
Technology Fee = $189
Additional costs may vary by class (i.e. books or supplies)
How do I get started?
Contact the Registrar's office to register for the Go-60 program and to check course availability.
Students must bring a state or federal photo ID when registering.