Summer Non-Degree Enrollment

Students from other Universities who wish to register for a course(s) at Greater Allegheny are encouraged to contact the Campus Registrar's office for assistance via phone 412-675-9072 or email.  

Available courses for the term can be viewed via the Public LionPATH Class Search page.  On this page you can search for the courses offered in various subjects for the term, including the course title, description, and any pre-requisites required for the course.  This will help you work with your Academic Advisor and/or Registrar's office at your University to determine if the courses we offer are approved as transferable to your University.

The steps for enrolling as a non-Penn State or visiting student include completing the following online forms and returning them to the Office of the Campus Registrar:  

Please note that enrollment as a non-degree student does not imply admission to the University.  Students in non-degree status are not eligible for financial aid.

Completed forms can be returned via email attachment to the Campus Registrar, by fax to 412-675-9278 or by mail to: 
Campus Registrar
Pennsylvania State University Greater Allegheny
4000 University Drive
McKeesport, PA 15132

Once your forms have been received, you will be contacted by the Campus Registrar's office for confirmation of receipt.