Penn State Greater Allegheny’s Associate degree in Business Administration is an introduction to the foundation of core aspects in business. The primary objective of this degree is to provide a business-oriented program with sufficient communicative and mathematical skills, social relevant course work, and specific business specialties to develop a well-rounded and knowledgeable graduate.
What to Expect
With this degree, students will be prepared to enter entry level positions in the business world, or complete the baccalaureate degree.
Students will take courses that focus on:
- Legal Environment of Business
- Social and Ethical Environment of Business
- Financial and Managerial Accounting for Decision Making
Graduates in the Business Administration program can find an array of career opportunities that include, but not limited to:
- Accounting Specialist
- Management trainee opportunities
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Industrial management opportunities
- Office manager
- Business services manager