Penn State Greater Allegheny is pleased to offer a Bachelor of Science degree in Business. This program is designed for students who wish to become flexible business professionals, equipped to adapt to the ever-changing workplace of the future.
What to Expect
Through the choice of an 18-credit option, students specialize in a key business sector; these include Accounting, Management and Marketing, and Individualized Business.
Students will take courses that focus on:
- Legal Environment of Business
- Social and Ethical Environment of Business
- Financial and Managerial Accounting for Decision Making
- Principles of Marketing
- Basic Management Concepts
Graduates in the Business program can find an array of career opportunities that include, but not limited to:
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Business Management
- Business Marketing
- Risk Management
- Financial and Retirement Planning