Looking for something to do from home? Below are some ideas!
Don’t forget to move and breathe! Below are sites that offer free workouts.
- UCLA Mindful Meditation Workshops
Enjoy some of the best museums and art galleries from around the world right from your couch! Click on the links below to visit each place.
- The Louvre Paris, France
- The Frick Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- National Gallery of Art Washington, DC
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art New York, New York
- Carnegie Museum of Art #Museumfromhome Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The National Museum of Anthropology, Mexico City Mexico City, Mexico
- The British Museum London, United Kingdom
Check out some of the world’s best National Parks and Landmarks!
- Embark on a virtual field trip to Ellis Island
- Tour England
- Go for a stroll on the Great Wall of China
- Visit Pompei
- Explore Mars through the Curiosity Rover
Have a love for animals? Check out these webcams!
- San Diego Zoo San Diego, California
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Monterey, California
- Smithsonian’s National Zoo and Conservation Biology Institute Washington, DC
- Atlanta Zoo Panda Cam Atlanta, Georgia
- Georgia Aquarium Atlanta, Georgia
- Ouwehand Park Polar Bears Rhenen, Netherlands
More Fun things to do!
- Have a Netflix Party with friends!
- Watch and Opera from the Metropolitan Opera
- Listen to a live recording from the Seattle Symphony
- Complete the Pennsylvania Census
- Like to Color? Print out coloring pages from over 100 museums
- Check out a Broadway Play or Musical
Thank you to the University of Colorado for helping us compile this list!