Penn State McKeesport's Commission for Women is hosting a free workshop on Tuesday, November 29 at 3:00 p.m. in Frable 117. The workshop, "Smart Women Finish Rich", will be one-hour long and will cover the following topics:
- 7 Steps to achieving financial security
- Putting your money where your values are
- Figuring out where you stand financially
- Discovering the power of the 'Latte Factor '
- Building financial baskets for security, dreams and retirement
Although the title targets women, the ideas also apply to men, so please attend if you are interested. The workshop is beneficial to everyone regardless of age, occupation, status or income level.
For more information and to register for the seminar, contact Cheryl Sorentino at [email protected].