This site provides access to the most up-to-date information on Penn State's response to the coronavirus, as well as related campus-specific information.
KeepLearning.psu.edu: This dedicated website for students offers support for remote learning, resources for academic advising and tutoring, and contact information.
KeepTeaching.psu.edu: Course instructors visiting this site will find information on effective teaching, technology training, webinars and support as they update and teach their courses for the upcoming semester. The site also features a newly created guide for instructors specifically designed for preparing and teaching this fall.
VirusInfo.psu.edu: Penn State's main website with links to the latest news and answers to frequently asked questions about the University's response to the coronavirus pandemic. The site's resources page also contains links to dedicated resources for students and employees; information on testing, contract training and monitoring for the campus community; classroom and office guidance; and policies on masking and social distancing.
Penn State COVID-19 Compact: Before returning to campus, students are asked to verify that they understand the behavioral requirements and guidelines, via LionPath.
The details below may help to answer Greater Allegheny specific questions you have. If you have a question that is not addressed below, please reach out to the appropriate department or email [email protected]. We will connect you to the person who can assist you.
- Our offices and staff are available to serve students by email, phone, or video. Please visit our campus directory for department email and phone numbers.
- The Fall 2020 semester is underway! All classes and final exams will be conducted remotely after Friday, November 20. Classes end on Friday, December 11. Final exams will be held Monday, December 14 – Friday, December 18.
- Wireless access on campus. As part of our Back-to-State plan, our campus buildings and spaces will be opened to you. You will be required to wear a mask and we will follow social distancing guidelines in our facilities and in outdoor spaces. You will be able to use your iPad in a number of campus locations, both indoor and outdoor, to connect to any hybrid or completely remote class on your schedule.
- Please visit Frable 122 and Main 201 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to connect to any hybrid or completely remote class. Outdoor Wi-Fi access is available in the Frable Parking Lot and the Red Lot directly across from the Student Community Center.
- When you are at your off-campus location, if you do not have access to the internet, Comcast is offering two months of internet access for free for those who qualify. Please look into this if you do not have internet access at home. The web site address is: https://internetessentials.com. Please call 412-675-9048 if you need additional assistance.
- If you experience any difficulty using remote learning tools on your iPad, please reach out to our IT department at [email protected] or by phone at 412-675-9498.
- For information about library services at Greater Allegheny, email the Kelly Library staff at [email protected]. For general questions and research help, feel free to use the Ask a Librarian chat service at https://libraries.psu.edu/ask.