Lion in classroom

Trying to reach us between Dec 23 and Jan 2? Learn more about our offices and services and leave us a message.

Penn State Greater Allegheny will be closed for the holiday break beginning Friday, December 23, 2016. The campus will reopen at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 3, 2017. Send us an email or leave us a voice mail message and we will respond when we reopen.

Check out some frequently asked questions to help you find the office you need. 

Admission and Enrollment

- I am interested in Penn State Greater Allegheny and would like to request a campus visit.
- I want to apply to Penn State University.
- I have a question about a scholarship I have been awarded.
- I would like to enroll as a new student for the Spring, Summer, or Fall 2017 semester.

Information for prospective students is available from the Admissions and Financial Aid Web site, or by contacting, or 412-675-9010. 

Financial Aid                                                      412-675-9155                     Email the Financial Aid Coordinator

- I have questions about my Financial Aid package.
- What is FAFSA and how can I learn more about it?
- Where can I find information about scholarships for future semesters?

Financial aid and scholarship information can be found on the website, which includes contact information. 

Academic Affairs and Advising                  412-675-9140                     Email the Academic Affairs office

- Can I make an appointment with my Academic Advisor to schedule for Spring 2017?
See> Self Service -> Student Center -> Advisor – Program Advisor for your Academic Advisor’s name. 

    To find your Academic Advisor’s contact information, see the list of Academic Advisors by Major here.
   Call 412-675-9140 for additional assistance or to speak to a Division of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) Advisor.


Continuing Education

- What opportunities for professional training and development does Penn State Greater Allegheny offer?

Continuing Education at Penn State Greater Allegheny is a great resource for professional development. Access the Continuing Education web page, call 412-675-9040 or Email the Continuing Education Program Staff.

Department faculty and staff directory.

Academic Programs
Information on academic programs is available on the  Academics home page, by email to, or by calling 412-675-9052. 

Office of the Registrar                                   412-675-9072                     Email the Registrar's Office 

- I have worked with my Advisor to select Spring 2017 courses and need assistance with registering.
See LionPATH tutorials on how to complete Pre-registration Activities, Use the Shopping Cart, and Add a Class.

- I previously attended, am returning to Penn State, and would like to re-enroll.
All re-enrollment requests and forms must be submitted to the Campus Registrar prior to January 6, 2017.

- Where can I request a transcript?     See the University Registrar website for how to request an official transcript.

Course information and course schedules are maintained by the Registrar. You can call 412-675-9172 or email the Campus Registrar


Bursar and Finance Office                            412-675-9090                    

I have questions about my bill.
Can I set up a payment plan?
- How do I make payments online?

A breakdown of tuition and expenses  University's tuition page or by calling 412-675-9090.

Student Affairs

- I would like to learn more about your Athletics program at Penn State Greater Allegheny.
- What co-curricular activities and programs can I get involved in at your campus?

Student Affairs encompasses a wide range of services, programs, and activities. Contact the Student Affairs staff at 412-675-9180. 


Bookstore                                                           412-675-9020                     Contact our Bookstore

- Where can I order my books for the upcoming semester?
See our Official Penn State Greater Allegheny Bookstore website


Housing & Food Services                             412-675-9100                     Contact Housing & Food Services             

Where can I learn more about living on campus?
What are my meal plan options?  

Questions, concerns, comments? Contact Food Services or Housing for more information.