Is your nonprofit organization or small business in one of the following scenarios?
- Do you need to promote your organization but just don’t know how to begin?
- Is your website still in the 1990s and does it need to be reworked to take it to this decade?
- Is there a special event idea that you always wanted to try to implement but did not have the time?
- How about a PSA to provide visibility and awareness…but what is a PSA?
- Want to bring your organization’s digital platform to new heights?
- Does your organization or company need help with some basic writing skills for a meeting or presentation?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you have come to the right place. Welcome to “Be Greater Creative!”
“Be Greater Creative” is a program of Penn State Greater Allegheny, where students work with you to help your organization elevate your brand, and connect with your audience and stakeholders. You both work collaboratively to find quality, creative solutions to your integrated marketing communications needs.
As one of the 21 Commonwealth Campuses of The Pennsylvania State University, Penn State Greater Allegheny is a special place, on 52 sylvan acres, the only University campus located in Allegheny County, just 12 miles outside of downtown Pittsburgh.
“Be Greater Creative” is a campus-based agency—coordinated out of the Communications Degree Program at Penn State Greater Allegheny--that aligns with the campus’ mission and its 72-year heritage as a strategic economic and community development link to its neighboring communities of Pittsburgh, McKeesport and the greater Mon Valley neighborhoods.
When you work with “Be Greater Creative,” you and your organization will become part of the mission and vision of this special campus—a place that “inspires students to be greater by offering a transformative educational experience.” The campus is a “catalyst for individual and social change, committed to improving the community and world around us.”
Your organization is part of our community and we are eager to work with you. What can our students and “Be Greater Creative” do for you today?