MATH REVIEW WORKSHOPS SPRING 2020
|DATE||WORKSHOP||INCLUDES||SUITABLE FOR STUDENT ENTERING|
|Monday, Aug. 19, 2022||Factoring Review||All factoring methods||MATH 021 and Above|
|Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2022||MATH 022 Review - A||Exponents, Radicals, Slopes, Equations of a Line, Curve Shifts||MATH 026 and Above|
|MATH 022 Review - B||Logarithms||MATH 026 and Above|
|Thursday, Sept. 1, 2022||Trigonometry Review||Basic Trig and Some Identities||MATH 140 and Above|
|Friday, Sept. 2, 2022||Basic Derivatives Review||Basic Derivatives||MATH 141 and Above|
|Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2022||Basic Integrals Review||Basic Integrals||MATH 141 and Above|
- Typically, the workshops are offered at the beginning of each term during the second week of the term
- All workshops will happen during the Common Period (12:15 pm -1:15 pm) in the Learning Center in the lower level of the library
- If a student has a reason that she/he cannot attend in person, she/he needs to make arrangements with Helen Alliston one day in advance to zoom in.
- The one day in advance for zooming is because I need to send the student the handouts in advance
- If you choose to reward a student's attendance with a few extra credit points
- The student will receive a ticket at the end of the class which will be returned to the instructor as proof of attendance.
- If you have any questions, please contact Helen Alliston at [email protected] or office telephone at 412-675-9088. If you need to contact me outside office hours, call me at 724-339-2387 (land line, no texting)