MATH REVIEW WORKSHOPS SPRING 2020
|DATE||WORKSHOP||INCLUDES||SUITABLE FOR STUDENT ENTERING|
|Monday, Jan. 25, 2021||Factoring Review||All factoring methods||MATH 021 and Above|
|Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021||MATH 022 Review||Exponents, Radicals, Slopes, Equations of a Line, Curve Shifts||MATH 026 and Above|
|Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021||Trigonometry Review||Basic Trig and Some Identities||MATH 140 and Above|
|Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021||Basic Derivatives Review||Basic Derivatives||MATH 141 and Above|
|Friday, Jan. 29, 2021||Basic Integrals Review||Basic Integrals||MATH 141 and Above|
- All workshops will happen during the Common Period (12:15 pm – 1:15 pm) from wherever you like.
- All the workshops will be zoomed. Advance registration required.
- In advance, I will send out an e-mail with the day’s worksheets and my zoom link
- If you choose to reward a student’s attendance with a few extra credit points
- I will list start and end times for each student
- I will e-mail you a list of your students who participated in the workshop as proof of their attendance