Honors Credit/Grade Requirement
Students in the campus Honors Program must meet requirements in the two general areas described below. Students who are also in the Schreyer Honors College have additional requirements.
Honors Credit and Grade Requirements
- Complete at least six honors credits per academic year
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.33 or higher
- Earn a minimum GPA or 3.20 each semester
- Earn a grade of B or better for all honors credits
Honors Event Attendance Requirements
- Attend the fall and spring Student Research and Creativity Conference
- Attend at least two honors events per semester from a variety of optional events including:
- Speakers, films, or performances sponsored by the Teaching International Program;
- Cultural excursions sponsored by a campus faculty member or organization;
- Other events sponsored by the Honors Program.